Tired of these endless game.
I don’t have any shame.
I reside in darkness.
I eat fruits which are sweetless.
Becoming slowly and slowly frustrated.
My mind is irritated.
My pain is severe.
I am having fever.
I have no strength left for fight.
When I will be again delight?
Hoping for that moment to come soon.
I am waiting for that noon.
But for the present, “WHAT SHOULD I DO ???”
– Ashish Kumar
Solitude is one the situations which often makes or break confidence, relations, mindset, perception etc. It is the state or situation where one feels alone or lonely. Human nature wants to be known and admired and solitude is just opposite where one finds himself to be detached from everyone. The reason of being felt lonely can be many like not getting what desired, love failure, introvert nature, jealousy etc. The repercussion of solitude is sometimes harsh even leading to suicidal death which is startling and extreme. One of the main consequences of solitude is that people lose hope and get depressed. Losing hope is that state where one finds nothing positive for himself and negative vibes starts accumulating in mind.
Feeling of loneliness is not new and one feels lonely several times in life. Some of the common reasons behind solitude are love failure, failure in innovating something new, break up in the relationships etc. If you are a song lover, you might have came across many songs which are solely based on solitude. When people fail in love, they think they are nowhere and they are the one who finds themselves the loneliest person in world. When someone resigns from his job because he doesn’t liked it, it also gives a lonely feeling till he finds a suitable job as per his interest. When there is a misunderstanding which leads to fight between family members and all are members are against you, solitude again finds a place. There are many other circumstances where one encounters solitude in his/her life. All these are part of life and should be taken as an experience.
Life has many aspects and solitude or feeling of loneliness is one of them which can be a pleasure or pain. Surprised to see how it can be a pleasure? Yes it can be a pleasure if one takes this as an opportunity. Generally, people consider solitude as a pain. It is a pain if one thinks it in that way and can be a pleasure as well if you have guts to convert that pain into pleasure which is difficult but not impossible. One should think in a different way and should take solitude as an opportunity. Solitude is that situation where one finds himself to be detached from rest of the world. When you are detached, you have enough time to think and rejuvenate yourself. Surprised??? Solitude gives you a chance to talk to yourself what we call as introspection and introspection leads to creativity and innovation. When you introspect, you are able to find the loopholes and can start from scratch or can find the better way round which can give fruitful results. Solitude also gives you the chance to know your inner strength, how strong you are and how you are going to manage trying circumstances. All these counts and makes you much stronger than before. Converting solitude into an opportunity is difficult but not impossible. Solitude indeed gives you a chance to prove yourself and come back with smiling face post debacle, if any. The only thing matter is how one takes this situation, either positive or negative. Choice has to be made.
It takes time to get rid of the bad moments where one finds himself detached but should not allow prolong accumulation of negative vibes which ultimately leads to depression and frustration. Take time and start as nothing lasts forever. If you keeps on thinking and thinking on what happened in past or past bad memories then how you will live in present and how will you secure your future? In my opinion, solitude is neither a disaster nor a debacle; it’s a part of our life. Life has many layers, both good and bad. I too have been in solitude several times and was able to tackle which was a nice experience. Experience again is very important in life, both positive and negative which makes you a strong person which helps you in decision making. Remember one thing, if you feel lonely because of absence of people around you, your conscience and confidence still remains within you which are capable enough to convert negative into positive. What I would convey is take solitude not as a burden but spent some time and think and come back with smiling face. Lastly, I would like to share one of the famous quotes of Bob Marley.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
– Bob Marley
– Ashish Kumar
Hi all. Hope all are doing well and must be busy with preparing for upcoming Diwali. I would like to wish all of you a very Happy Diwali in advance. 🙂 After a big gap of more than one and half years, I am posting few of my quotes today. My last post on quotations was in January 2016. Sorry for not posting my quotes for such a long time. I hope these quotes which are related to somewhat what we call work-life balance would be liked by you all. Read, enjoy and share your thoughts on these quotes.
- Work is never a problem. It’s the people who creates problem in work.
- Never mix your professional life with your personal life.
- Work never ends but life does.
– Ashish Kumar
In this 3rd installment of Insurance Terminologies series, let’s look at couple of the jargons which comes across during health insurance purchase or claims.
- Cumulative Bonus: Cumulative Bonus, as the name suggests, is an increase in the sum insured for the claim free year. This terminology is used in health insurance. This means if the customer has not made any claim for an year, there will be a percentage increase in sum insured which is generally 5% to 10% and can also range from 10% to 50% which varies from insurer to insurer. The maximum bonus given is 50%. One important thing to be noted is that the cumulative bonus is provided on the basic sum insured. For example, if the basic sum insured is INR 100000 and there is no claim made by the customer, the sum insured will be increased by 10% at the time of renewal and hence the new sum insured becomes INR 110000 for the next year. If no claim is reported again in the subsequent year, the cumulative bonus of 10% (10% of 100000=10000) will be provided and the total sum insured will become INR 120000 ( 110000+10000= 120000). As you can see cumulative bonus is calculated on basic sum insured which is INR 100000 in the given example and it is accumulated for every claim free year. The cumulative bonus is added to the sum insured of preceding year which becomes the new sum insured for subsequent year (110000+10000= 120000).
- Waiting period: Waiting period is the duration for which the coverage is not provided. Health insurance policies have waiting period of 30-60 days. This means any claim made during this period is not payable even though if the loss occurred due to the risks covered in the policy. Any claim made post waiting period is payable provided the loss would have occurred due to the perils covered in the policy. One important point to be noted is that for pre-existing disease, waiting period is 48 months (4 years). Pre-existing diseases are covered after 4 years from the inception of the policy.
– Ashish Kumar
Cursed in the middle of life.
Darkened by the absence of light.
Depressed by the fall of a fruitful tree.
Receiving problem from life without fee.
Moving in the unknown path.
In search of a new path.
May be the chance is not much.
But the best is yet to come.
During of midst of good and bad.
Thought whether life has made me mad.
Shivered from the sudden demise of hope.
I am finding the cape of good hope.
Life is never problem free.
Wondered is life is a problem for me?
Finding solution which is some.
As the best is yet to come.
Haunted memoirs often come in my dream.
Burning those memoirs with my new dream.
Loving the problems is my new hobby.
As I do love my hobby.
Life has no meaning without problems.
Attitude is to tackle the problem.
Although one may not always succeed.
Try and take risk in order to proceed.
Life gave many startling situations.
Paved me to take startling decisions.
Left in an uncertain and sudden void.
I cried a lot with inner voice.
Body shivered and heart crippled.
I was left with nothing settled.
Accepted the tragedy with stone-hearted heart.
As I have to start from scratch first.
Sooner or later I will stand and come.
As the best is yet to come.
The best is yet to come.
– Ashish Kumar