A great thanks to Prakash B Hegade for nominating me for Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award. I would like to thank him for selecting me for the same. I feel privileged to have this. He is a very good writer. Do check his blog i.e ItsPH which you will like it for sure. 🙂 Before I answer the questions raised by him I would like to mention the rule first. So here are the rules for this award…
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
- List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
- Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award.
- Which one suits you best? Yo! or Yo Yo!! ?
2. Are you a yayy person or whatever person?
I am a jolly and moody person who enjoys life. 🙂
3. What is your idea of a flop movie?
A movie which irritates you badly and you also forget yourself… 😀
4. Bike or car?
5. Sunny evening, five best friends and what?
Talking,roaming here and there…
6. “Game of Thrones”. Yes or No?
7. You and your only best friend. Walk or movie or other?
8. Chess or carom?
9. How good chef are you?
I like to cook but cannot describe how good it is but it is enjoyed by the one who eats it.
10. Short and crisp or long and descriptive?
Depends on the situation.
Now the nominees for the Brotherhood of the World Blogger Award are as follows:
My questions to nominees…
1. What kind of person you are. Introvert,extrovert or ambivert?
2. Who is your source of inspiration?
3. The most happiest moment of your life.
4. What legacy would you like to leave.
5. Your most beautiful imagination so far.
6. Favourite quote.
7. Hobbies other than blogging.
Have fun , this is just to recognize wonderful blogger and spread love with a bit of fun. All the best wishes to the nominees. 🙂
– Ashish Kumar