Recently, one of my blogger friend POOJAG nominated me for the Unique Blogger Award. She is a versatile writer and writes in various genre like poems, quotations etc. You should visit her blog for having nice literary pieces. I would like to thank her for considering me for this award. This is also after a long time that I am posting an award post. The last time I did was in November 2015, more than one and half years. Excuse me for my absence from the award posts… 🙂
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
My answers to the questions
1.What (or who) inspired you to get into blogging?
As blogging is a good platform to share your literary pieces. I was writing and posting in my notes on facebook (where no one was reading :-P). I came to know about blogging when I was in first year of my B.Tech and hence started to blog
2. Describe your ideal three-course meal?
It’s difficult to describe. I prefer some spicy food which may be from veg or non veg…
3. Would you consider naming any future children after fictional characters, if so which characters?
Question postponed till marriage… 😛
I would like to nominate the following bloggers;
The questions for the nominated bloggers are same as answered by me. Feel free to accept/reject the award. Have a good day. 🙂
– Ashish Kumar