Hope all are doing good in new year. A new beginning has made its arrival. So here I am with few of my quotes after almost 3 months gap. Whenever I get a chance to write quotes I definitely do the same and it gives me a pleasurable feeling. 🙂 The response and motivation from all of you makes me to write more and more. Do share your views , opinions what you think about these quotations as your views are very precious for me. 🙂
- Sometimes eyes speak more than mouth.
- Being empty or lonely is not a misfortune. Its an examination which makes you self dependent and self-reliant.
- Few incidents needs to be buried rather than to keep alive in mind which may hamper the coming tomorrow.
– Ashish Kumar
This is the 10th post of my FEW QUOTES… series. The overwhelming response from you all makes me to pen quotes and share with you all. When I started to write quotes and thought of sharing on my blog, I was little bit worried about the response, whether it will be liked or not. But I am happy to say that the response from you all is what makes me to write more and quotes. Thank you everyone for making this happen. 🙂 So here are few of my quotations and I hope you will enjoy them. Do share your valuable views on these quotes of mine. 🙂
Here are my quotes…
- Sometimes you decide your destiny in life and sometimes life decides your destiny.
- Its not always possible to bear the tears , coming not from the eyes but from the heart.
- Problems are part of life. Dealing with them makes you strong and determined. Cherish it, fix it and at the last , do enjoy.
– Ashish Kumar