Hope all are doing good in new year. A new beginning has made its arrival. So here I am with few of my quotes after almost 3 months gap. Whenever I get a chance to write quotes I definitely do the same and it gives me a pleasurable feeling. 🙂 The response and motivation from all of you makes me to write more and more. Do share your views , opinions what you think about these quotations as your views are very precious for me. 🙂
- Sometimes eyes speak more than mouth.
- Being empty or lonely is not a misfortune. Its an examination which makes you self dependent and self-reliant.
- Few incidents needs to be buried rather than to keep alive in mind which may hamper the coming tomorrow.
– Ashish Kumar
Two eminent bloggers namely Shweta Dave and Deeshani Batra have nominated me for 3 day quote challenge. Writing quotes is always a pleasant feeling for me. Quotations play an important part in our life as it has the potential to say deep in few words. So on behalf of the nominations from two bloggers I would like to thank them from core of my heart. Thank you so much Shweta Dave and Deeshani Batra for giving this opportunity. I will suggest you to go through their blogs too. I am a regular reader of Shweta Dave and I am reading her blogs for couple of years. She is an excellent writer and I am sure you will like her writings as well. 🙂 Deeshani Batra is a very good writer whose writing will impress you for sure. Her posts are refreshing and you will enjoy reading them. Do check their blogs… 🙂 This is the third and last day of challenge.
Now before I share a quote I would like to mention the rules first.
- Post a favourite quote of yours for 3 consecutive days, obviously a different quote each day from any book, any author of your choice. It could also be your own quote.
- Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
Now here is one of my own quote which I would like to share today. I hope you will appreciate and agree on it… 🙂
” Its true that some mistakes or sins are forgivable and forgettable. But it is also true that some cannot be absolved. ” – Ashish
My nominees for today are as follows:
All the best to the nominees. I will be eagerly waiting to read your quotes… 🙂
– Ashish Kumar