I have been nominated for Versatile Blogger Award by one of my newly connected blogger friend Deb Villines. She is a fantastic writer and her posts are refreshing and enjoying. Do check her blog. I hope you will like it for sure. 🙂 I would like to thank her for selecting me for this award. Thank you so much Deb Villines . 🙂
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
- Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers and let them know about the award nomination.
As part of the rule of this award here is the list of 10 interesting facts about myself…
- Writing poems, quotes and articles. Writing is my hobby as I love to do so.
- Always ready to help others if it falls in my domain.
- I like to sleep. 🙂 I am a firm sleeper and I never lose this opportunity. 🙂
- One of the irritating thing I hate is the traffic on roads. 😦
- Some people have tendency to give unnecessary suggestions without being asked for the same. I try to keep myself away from them. 🙂
- I like to talk with my friends, family and people enjoy my presence.
- I like to listen songs, particularly old Hindi songs, the golden era of Bollywood.
- Accepting the good and leaving the bad.
- I am an ambivert person.
- I never follow any one blindly. 🙂
So here is my nomination for Versatile Blogger Award.
- Chester Maynes
- Ashi Akira
- Sherrie de Valeria
- Deeshani Batra
- Alok Singhal
All the best to all the respected bloggers for this award. I will be eagerly waiting to know the interesting facts about you… 🙂
– Ashish Kumar