My friend Saaranshsinghpundir have nominated me for One Lovely Blog Award. The name of the award is “lovely” as the award itself. 🙂 Saaransh is a great writer who pens down the emotions beautifully in his posts. Its always enjoyable to read his awesome poems. Do visit his blog for reading great literary pieces. 🙂 I would like to thank him for considering me for this honour and would like to apologise too for being late, more than a month in responding to his nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate about bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven facts about me
The seven facts will be same which I shared recently in Versatile Blogger Award – Take 2 post.
- I like to sleep and never miss the opportunity for the same if exist. 🙂
- I never follow any one blindly.
- Like to listen songs particularly old Bollywood songs.
- Helping others is my habit and I never hesitate to do so if it falls in my domain.
- I can make you happy if you are sad and vice-versa. Hahaha… 🙂 People enjoy my presence and you will not get bored with me. 🙂
- I like to cook and try different menus whenever time permits.
- I like to read quotes and note it down in my diary which I like.
I would like to nominate the following wonderful bloggers. The nominations are not in any particular order.
- Eika Kind
- Prakash Hegade
- Brunda bru
- Kritika Vashist
All the nominees are free to accept/reject the award. Award definitely is a piece of appreciation for work and it also gives a way to know more about the bloggers with whom we interact in this blogging world. All the best. Happy blogging… 🙂
– Ashish Kumar