Award posts give a chance to know more about the bloggers with whom we interact in the blogging world. It is indeed a piece of appreciation for the work which one is doing on his/her blog and awards motivate and inspire more to write better and better. So this time I have been nominated for Starlight Blogger Award and that too from a well known published writer who is the author of the books like I am Free , Enjoy Life etc. This is the amazon link for the books. Getting a piece of appreciation from such a writer is indeed a proud feeling. I will not keep the name in suspense more and would like to thank Erika Kind for considering me for this award. I am a big fan of her writing and reading her literary pieces is always a pleasant feeling and I am also glad to say that the day when we met in the blogosphere , she is an avid reader of my writing as well. Thank you so much mam for giving such an honour. Do visit her blog for reading unique pieces. 🙂
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
- Nominate Others.
Answers to Erika’s Questions
- What do you think when you look at the night sky? I think about the beauty of the entire universe. How beautiful it looks in the night when stars shine like pearl. I think about the creature of the universe and its beginning and end.
- What makes you smile? Well, I don’t have any particular reason for this. I smile whenever I want to. Of course , I laugh when there is something funny. But having nothing to smile make me smile too. There are times when I laugh unnecessary and my friends starts to laugh just because I am laughing and that too makes me laugh even more. 🙂
- What are you doing to provoke a smile in other people’s face? There are lots of things I can do that even I also forget sometime what I did to make others smile. I crack the jokes and most of the times my jokes are enough to make others laugh and if it does not work then I relate the person to something and grasp a funny story at that moment only which definitely works. This is the reason also that people enjoy my presence. There are lots of other thing also I do and then it will become a never ending list. When I have thought of making others laugh, I just do it. Hahaha… 🙂
- If you could turn into any animal what would it be and why? I would like to become a bird so that I can fly from here and there. From mountains to ocean, from hills to terrain and see and experience the ultimate beauty of nature.
- What is your biggest dream? I will reveal when I will accomplish it. 🙂
I am nominating the following wonderful bloggers for this award.
- Capt. Piyush Kacha
- Nishthur Anadi
- Darshith Badiyani
- Sunshine on my tea cup
- Rakshanda Vyas
- Srishti Walia
- Kritika Vashisht
- Jackie jain
- Gaurav Luthra
- Swatii Chandak
My questions to nominees
- Share a funny moment from your life in which you are the reason behind that moment.
- What according to you is the difference between “love” and “like” ?
- Everything has pros and cons. So is there anything you dislike in blogging world ? Share if any.
- What is your take on my writing ?
- How you celebrate the happiness and sadness ?
All the best to all the wonderful bloggers. These award posts just give a chance to know more about each other. So would be eagerly waiting for the responses from your side. Happy blogging. 🙂
– Ashish Kumar