Two of my blogosphere friends namely Karuna and Deb Villines have nominated for the Love/hate challenge. This is first time that I am taking up the challenge. I would like to thank both of them for nominating me for the challenge. 🙂 Do check their blogs. I hope you will like it for sure… 🙂
# List 10 things that you love.
# List 10 things that you hate.
# Nominate fellow bloggers to take the challenge.
10 things I love
- Myself, love my parents and my family… 🙂
- To help others if it falls in my domain.
- To spend time with friends and make the environment enjoyable.
- To do the work with commitment and dedication.
- Writing poems, quotes and articles.
- Simplicity without show case.
- To fulfil my need , not my greed.
- Sleep. I never lose this opportunity to sleep whenever I get. 🙂
- I love my country.
10 things I hate
- People who speak something else and do something else.
- Giving fake smile and doing something else from back.
- I am an optimistic person so I hate negative comments and giving up attitude.
- Crowd… 😦
- Eating more than required.
- Giving suggestions without being asked for the same.
- Show casing yourself unnecessary.
- Traffic on roads. 😦
- Extreme hot climate… 😦
I would like to nominate following wonderful bloggers for this challenge.
- Little Rants
- Erika Kind
- Sherrie de Valeria
- Chester Maynes
- Soumya Mishra
All the best to all the nominees. I will be eagerly waiting to know your love/hate… 🙂
– Ashish Kumar