One of my blooger friend Soumya has nominated me for two awards namely Dragon’s Loyalty Award and The Premio Dardos Award. She is a very wonderful and dedicated writer. You will feel privilege to read her posts. Do check her blog. 🙂 I would like to thank her for these twin awards. 🙂
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
She has also nominated me for “The Premio Dardos” award. 🙂 The Premio Dardos is given from one blogger to another, in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary and personal values that are transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.
The rules are same for both the awards.
- DISPLAY THE AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WEBSITE
- ANNOUNCE YOUR WIN WITH A POST AND LINK TO WHOEVER PRESENTED YOUR AWARD
- PRESENT 15 AWARDS TO DESERVING BLOGGERS (I WON’T HIT FIFTEEN RIGHT AWAY)
- DROP THEM A COMMENT TO TIP THEM OFF AFTER YOU’VE LINKED THEM IN THE POST
- POST 7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
Just like 7 wonders of the world, here are my seven wonders or interesting facts… 🙂
- I am an ambivert person whose decisions depends on circumstances and situation.
- I never follow any one blindly.
- One of my thinking is that everyone is having positive’s and negative’s in him/her. I try to get that positive thing from others.
- I am a jolly person and people enjoy my presence. But it is also true that it takes some time for me to be friendly but once done then you won’t get disappointed to have me as your friend. 🙂
- I don’t feel hesitated to help others in need and whoever comes to me I always try to help them if it falls in my domain.
- I like sleeping a lot. 🙂 I am a firm sleeper whenever I get that opportunity… 🙂
- I like to listen songs particularly old Hindi songs, the golden era of Bollywood.
My nominations for these two awards are as follows…
- Shweta Dave
- Deeshani Batra
- Somali K Chakrabarty
- Purba Chakrabarty
- Prakash B Hegade
- Ravish Mani
- Sheetal Pahadi
- Madhusudan Mahawar
All the best to all the respected and wonderful bloggers. I will be eagerly waiting to know your seven wonders… 🙂
– Ashish kumar