One of my blogger friend namely Itsmine nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. His blog namely U R Always Welcome is a must visit if you have not visited yet. His posts are always a pleasure to read. I would like to thank him for nominating me for the same. 🙂
Before I answer questions I would like to mention the rules first.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
My response to the questions
# Who are you ?
I am a human being who is having a physical existence… 🙂 and tries to enjoy the precious and never coming moments of life. 🙂
# Do you have any Role models ?
I think every one is having role model in their life. My role model are those people who have never giving up attitude and who knows to live the life even in trying circumstances.
# Which is the most powerful thing in this world,according to you ?
Self confidence and self dependent.
# What is most valuable, charity & social work OR your own responsibilities?
Tough to answer as you are asking me to compare. I think both are equally valuable as both are a service to mankind.
# Are you funny OR serious guy ?
It depends on how is your behaviour towards me. I am funny and people enjoy my presence but at the same time I am a serious person when it comes to work. It depends on the situation and circumstances. 🙂
# What is your biggest dream?
Well , I will reveal only when I will be able to fulfil the same. 🙂
# What are your first impressions of my blog?
Interesting, enjoyable and entertaining… 🙂
- Prakash B Hegade
- Shweta Dave
- Deeshani Batra
- Erika Kind
- Himali Shah
- poetry and chocolates and books
- Ruchi Chopra
Questions to nominees
1. In your opinion what is the biggest service to mankind. 2. What is life? 3. What inspired you to start blogging? 4. The funniest moment of your life. 5. You might have done mistakes in childhood. Share your favourite mistake. 🙂 6. What are your first impressions of my blog?
All the very best to the nominees. I will be eagerly waiting for your answers. 🙂
– Ashish Kumar